Man who ‘sought out lone women and made them feel uncomfortable for his own satisfaction’ jailed and handed 10 year Sexual Harm Prevention Order extension
- Credit: Archant
A man who sneaked up on lone women and intimately touched himself on five occasions has been jailed and handed a ten year extension on his Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO).
Jimmy Rabbeth, 20, was jailed for a year and a half at Cambridge Crown Court on December 4 after pleading guilty to five counts of indecent exposure and carrying an offensive weapon.
The court heard how Rabbeth sneaked up on lone women and intimately touched himself on five occasions between November 2017 and January of this year.
He was arrested on Sunday January 31 at his home in Enys Road, East Sussex, after officers identified him through CCTV.
During the investigation officers were made aware of another incident of indecent exposure on a train, during which he was caught carrying a knuckle duster.
You may also want to watch:
DC Sean Denby said: “Rabbeth sought out lone women and made them feel uncomfortable for his own satisfaction.
“His actions were nothing short of disturbing and this sentence reflects how seriously we and the courts take this kind of behaviour.”
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station