Jail sentence lming
A MAN wh attacked his wife after finding her having sex with anther man culd face jail, he was warned this week. David Lrfrd-Page slapped his wife Sian acrss the face, chipped her tth and kicked her three times, Ely magistrates heard this week. He
A MAN wh attacked his wife after finding her having sex with anther man culd face jail, he was warned this week.
David Lrfrd-Page slapped his wife Sian acrss the face, chipped her tth and kicked her three times, Ely magistrates heard this week.
He was given a fur-mnth suspended jail sentence fr the ffence back in December 2006. But he has since admitted assaulting the man that his wife had an affair with, s that jail sentence culd nw be implemented.
Prsecuting, Matthew Bradbury tld hw Lrfrd-Page arrived at Shaun Wright's hme in Lde n May 30 last year, and punched him in the face.
You may also want to watch:
When Mr Wright shut the dr, Lrfrd-Page threatened: "I will get a gun and sht yu, next time I cme rund I will bring the bys."
Frty-tw-year-ld Lrfrd-Page suffered a serius brain injury in 1994, the curt heard in mitigatin.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
Representing the prbatin service, Maxine Bailey said Lrfrd-Page, wh lives in Jimmy's night shelter in Cambridge, wuld be very vulnerable in prisn.
After reading a psychlgical reprt, magistrates rdered a pre-sentence reprt frm the prbatin service, and adjurned sentencing until March 18.