Jacen Bruce returns with an album double header
- Credit: Archant
Fordham’s king of rockabilly Jason Bruce is preparing to release two new albums.
Bruce, 48, has been performing for 20 years and is a regular feature in pubs and village halls around East Cambridgeshire with his unique brand of rock and blues.
He also busks on market days in Ely and is often joined by his wife Alison and daughter Lana.
Bruce has been busy in the studio in recent months and is about to release two new albums, Honey in Honolulu and I Can’t Stand Still.
He said: “People of all ages seem to love rockabilly, it never ceases to amaze me. Young people seem to love it and get involved in the music and the style, which is great.”
You may also want to watch:
The new albums are available to download on iTunes, can be purchased from Bruce or are available via his website, http://www.jacenbruce.com/
Bruce will be performing on May 1 at the Brook, in Soham, as part of a festival of music, featuring the Memphis Two, Jacen and the Rocknauts, and Main Street – with an appearance from members of Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
For more information, and tickets, call 01353 721748.