It's Only A Bit Of Speed"" Man Told Police After Search Of Flat
A QUANTITY of amphetamine was discovered when police searched Patrick Heatwole s Littleport flat, magistrates were told. When the white powder was found in the kitchen, 19-year-old Heatwole admitted to police: It is only a bit of speed. At Ely courthous
A QUANTITY of amphetamine was discovered when police searched Patrick Heatwole's Littleport flat, magistrates were told.
When the white powder was found in the kitchen, 19-year-old Heatwole admitted to police: "It is only a bit of speed."
At Ely courthouse on Thursday, unemployed Heatwole admitted possessing 0.4 grams of the class B drug on May 8.
"This was small quantity of a class B drug," said Guy Holland, mitigating. "He has limited previous convictions, and nothing for a similar offence. He last worked in a factory at Littleport, about a year ago."
You may also want to watch:
Magistrates ordered the forfeiture and destruction of the drug, and fined Heatwole �50 with �60 costs, and he must pay a �15 surcharge.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections