It’s chop and change for hairdresser David Green as he prepares to move to new premises
- Credit: Archant
Hairdresser David Green is moving to new premises in Ely.
David has been based in Fore Hill for almost 10 years but has decided on a change and he will begin life at his new salon, in the Atrium Club, Newnham Street, from Saturday.
David, from Somersham, is married to Sarah, who runs Pure Beauty, in St Ives, and the couple have a three-year-old daughter. He has been cutting hair for almost 20 years.
He said: “I’d like to thank all the customers who have supported me over the last 10 years. I am looking forward now to a fresh start at the Atrium Club and I hope people will come down and join me at the new salon.
“In my first month at the Atrium, I will be offering all members of the gym a discount on haircuts and all non-members a free gym pass.”
You may also want to watch:
To book an appointment with David, call 01353 668888 or visit the reception at the Atrium.
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs