It’s chop and change for hairdresser David Green as he prepares to move to new premises
- Credit: Archant
Hairdresser David Green is moving to new premises in Ely.
David has been based in Fore Hill for almost 10 years but has decided on a change and he will begin life at his new salon, in the Atrium Club, Newnham Street, from Saturday.
David, from Somersham, is married to Sarah, who runs Pure Beauty, in St Ives, and the couple have a three-year-old daughter. He has been cutting hair for almost 20 years.
He said: “I’d like to thank all the customers who have supported me over the last 10 years. I am looking forward now to a fresh start at the Atrium Club and I hope people will come down and join me at the new salon.
“In my first month at the Atrium, I will be offering all members of the gym a discount on haircuts and all non-members a free gym pass.”
You may also want to watch:
To book an appointment with David, call 01353 668888 or visit the reception at the Atrium.
- 1 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 5 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 6 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
- 9 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 10 Death crash driver who fled is jailed