It’s chop and change for hairdresser David Green as he prepares to move to new premises
- Credit: Archant
Hairdresser David Green is moving to new premises in Ely.
David has been based in Fore Hill for almost 10 years but has decided on a change and he will begin life at his new salon, in the Atrium Club, Newnham Street, from Saturday.
David, from Somersham, is married to Sarah, who runs Pure Beauty, in St Ives, and the couple have a three-year-old daughter. He has been cutting hair for almost 20 years.
He said: “I’d like to thank all the customers who have supported me over the last 10 years. I am looking forward now to a fresh start at the Atrium Club and I hope people will come down and join me at the new salon.
“In my first month at the Atrium, I will be offering all members of the gym a discount on haircuts and all non-members a free gym pass.”
To book an appointment with David, call 01353 668888 or visit the reception at the Atrium.
- 1 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 2 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 6 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 7 New cycling and walking routes strategy approved by council
- 8 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 9 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000