Isleham Man Who Died In Crash On A14 Is Named
A MAN who died in a collision involving four vehicles on the A14 at Milton on Thursday morning has been named as Simon Bendall. Mr Bendall, aged 53, was driving a Vauxhall Astra car and was from Robins Close in Isleham. His car was in a collision with a
A MAN who died in a collision involving four vehicles on the A14 at Milton on Thursday morning has been named as Simon Bendall.
Mr Bendall, aged 53, was driving a Vauxhall Astra car and was from Robins Close in Isleham.
His car was in a collision with a white articulated lorry, driven by a 43-year-old man, a silver Renault Clio, driven by a 31-year-old man, and a black Mercedes, driven by a 39-year-old man. The accident happened on the A14 at Milton around 8.45am on Thursday. Police closed both carriageways of the road between junctions 34 and 36 and set up diversions in the area, which lasted for several hours.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash and anyone who has any information is asked to contact Insp Alan Page on 0345 4564564.
You may also want to watch:
"We know there would have been a lot of people travelling along this stretch of road during the rush-hour at this time of the morning and who may have witnessed what happened but not stopped or called. We would ask those people to call us to help with our investigation.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections