Isleham Man Who Died In Crash On A14 Is Named
A MAN who died in a collision involving four vehicles on the A14 at Milton on Thursday morning has been named as Simon Bendall. Mr Bendall, aged 53, was driving a Vauxhall Astra car and was from Robins Close in Isleham. His car was in a collision with a
A MAN who died in a collision involving four vehicles on the A14 at Milton on Thursday morning has been named as Simon Bendall.
Mr Bendall, aged 53, was driving a Vauxhall Astra car and was from Robins Close in Isleham.
His car was in a collision with a white articulated lorry, driven by a 43-year-old man, a silver Renault Clio, driven by a 31-year-old man, and a black Mercedes, driven by a 39-year-old man. The accident happened on the A14 at Milton around 8.45am on Thursday. Police closed both carriageways of the road between junctions 34 and 36 and set up diversions in the area, which lasted for several hours.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash and anyone who has any information is asked to contact Insp Alan Page on 0345 4564564.
You may also want to watch:
"We know there would have been a lot of people travelling along this stretch of road during the rush-hour at this time of the morning and who may have witnessed what happened but not stopped or called. We would ask those people to call us to help with our investigation.
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 3 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 8 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years