Isleham first farmer’s market is a success
An array of stalls with fresh local produce and quality crafts were on offer as Isleham opened their first farmer’s market.
Visitors were able to browse, buy and have a cuppa and cake at the event held at The Beeches last Saturday (September 15).
Anyone interested in having a stall with fresh fruit and vegetables has been asked to get in touch with the centre.
Manager, Louise Quinn, thanked everyone for their support.
She said: “Wow! What can I say! A fantastic morning at our first farmers market. We had such a great selection of stalls and a lovely atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
“A big thank you to all the stall holders and to everyone supported their new local market. We would love to see some fresh fruit and vegetables and fish if there are any local vendors out there - please get in touch.”
The next market will be held on October 13 at 10am to 12noon.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress