International performers to open Isle of Ely Arts Festival with music and poetry
- Credit: Archant
International violinist Steve Bingham and singer-songwriter Jeremy Harmer open the Isle of Ely Arts Festival at 7.30pm on Friday June 8.
Their Touchable Dreams performance at Haddenham Galleries Craft Centre will feature music and poetry.
Touchable Dreams is a blend of words and music on the theme of love - sometimes ecstatic, often rueful, occasionally sad, even tragic, and frequently hilarious.
Steve and Jeremy have performed the show all over the world, including the UK, Europe and Latin America.
The pair will also be performing again during the festival in two very different shows: Folk in the Fens, at The Beeches, Isleham, on Friday June 15, and Shakespeare and Other Folk, at the Haddenham Arts Centre on Friday June 29 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Jeremy headlines Folk in the Fens, an extravaganza of ‘people’s’ music which takes place at The Beeches, Isleham, on Friday June 15.
Tickets cost £10 on the door or are available online from www.music.stevebingham.co.uk/merch.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody