Is this your cat? Staff at Branching Out Charity Shop in Littleport try to reunite kitten with owner after its left on doorstep
- Credit: Archant
Is this your cat? Staff at the Branching Out Charity Shop in Littleport are trying to reunite the kitten with its owner after it was left on their doorstep last night.
Susan Wiggans, general manager, wrote on the Facebook page Littleport Village Voices, said:
“Unfortunately the poor kitten has quite a few health issues including a missing eye.
“We have taken the kitten to the vets and we are hopeful it will make a fully recovery to health.
“We are not the right location to take unwanted or injured animals so please don’t leave them on their own outside our shop. Take them to the correct location for animal adoption.
You may also want to watch:
“The charitable money is not for vet bills but on this occasion we will support the kitten with its vet bills to get a better start this time.
“We will keep you posted on his or her progress. Hopefully it’s a little fighter.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station