Interior designer Abbi set to feature in magazine
- Credit: Archant
The work of interior designer Abbi Pitt is set to be showcased in thousands of homes across the UK after she helped to produce an upcoming issue of magazine Style at Home.
Sutton resident Abbi, owner of online interiors company Shabby Abbi’s Boutique, reviewed early designs of the August issue’s pages, sharing her thoughts on the real-life homes and interiors projects that Style at Home features.
Abbi’s comments and interiors tips appear throughout the magazine, which hit the shelves on Wednesday.
Jennifer Morgan, Style at Home editor, said: “We saw that Abbi had a real flair for interiors and she was a fantastic addition to the Style at Home team.”
Abbi, 24, lives in Sutton with her mum and sister. She gets her inspiration from Style at Home and other interiors magazines, along with property programs on TV.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Being a part of my favourite magazine was great fun and it was a privilege to see its content before it hit the stands. I also loved seeing my ideas in print.”
Style at Home is a monthly interiors magazine that offers value and home fashion in one stylish package. It combines real-life homes and high-street finds, DIY projects and easy makes, as well as a cooking section.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 3 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 4 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 5 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 6 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 7 Contractors 'did not follow the brief' when it came to drain maintenance
- 8 Cineworld Ely expected to reopen in May
- 9 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 10 Lunging challenge in boyfriend's memory raises thousands for charity