Interior designer Abbi set to feature in magazine
- Credit: Archant
The work of interior designer Abbi Pitt is set to be showcased in thousands of homes across the UK after she helped to produce an upcoming issue of magazine Style at Home.
Sutton resident Abbi, owner of online interiors company Shabby Abbi’s Boutique, reviewed early designs of the August issue’s pages, sharing her thoughts on the real-life homes and interiors projects that Style at Home features.
Abbi’s comments and interiors tips appear throughout the magazine, which hit the shelves on Wednesday.
Jennifer Morgan, Style at Home editor, said: “We saw that Abbi had a real flair for interiors and she was a fantastic addition to the Style at Home team.”
Abbi, 24, lives in Sutton with her mum and sister. She gets her inspiration from Style at Home and other interiors magazines, along with property programs on TV.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Being a part of my favourite magazine was great fun and it was a privilege to see its content before it hit the stands. I also loved seeing my ideas in print.”
Style at Home is a monthly interiors magazine that offers value and home fashion in one stylish package. It combines real-life homes and high-street finds, DIY projects and easy makes, as well as a cooking section.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment