Innovative Wicken sculptur to showcase work at major ceramics exhibition in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
An innovative Wicken sculptor has been selected to show his work at a major ceramics exhibition in Cambridge.
Stephen Murfitt will showcase his raku-fired sculptural forms and vessels at ‘Innovations in Ceramic Art’, in The Guildhall, Cambridge, on November 5 and 6.
“I am looking forward to taking part in this prestigious show and meeting fellow makers from all over the UK,” he said.
This year 67 selected makers will present their work at the event, which is organised by Online Ceramics in association with the Craft Potters Association.
The exhibition runs from 10am-5pm both days.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.stephenmurfitt.co.uk or www.onlineceramics.com
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip