Innovation Music nights return to Centre-E on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The third Innovation Music night takes place at Centre-E on Barton Road, Ely this Saturday (November 19).
Holly-Jean, Stan Hickish, Karen & Company and Josh Aitken will perform.
Nathan Jones, of Babylon Arts, who are supporting the event, said: “This is a great opportunity for people to catch some great music and to support their local music scene.
“I would encourage people to come along and check it out.”
The Innovation music nights are part of a project funded from Youth Music. Any local musicians wishing to perform should contact Nathan.email@example.com or call 01353 616995.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £3 each, will be available on the door.
Doors open at 7pm with all ages welcome.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 6 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 9 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress