Hunt begins for man who exposed himself to walkers
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation after a man exposed himself to a couple as they were out walking.
The incident happened at about 3pm on Friday (July 4) near Forty Foot Drain, in Earith.
The victims were walking near Earith river bridge, near the High Street, when they saw the man walk onto the footpath from the direction of Short Drove.
He took off his t-shirt and then exposed himself as they got near. The victims walked off in the opposite direction while the offender made off in the direction from which he had come.
He was described as white, about six foot, between 21 and 40, and slim. He was wearing beige three-quarter-length trousers and an orange and red t-shirt with a hoop design around the waist.
You may also want to watch:
PC Nicholas Hogg, who is investigating, said: “This was an unpleasant and disturbing incident for the victims and I am keen to catch the man responsible.
“Anyone who recognises the description should not hesitate to get in touch.”
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
Contact PC Hogg on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.