Hundreds get snap happy at Ely Photographic Club’s annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
More than 450 people enjoyed an exhibition hosted by some of Ely’s top photographers over the weekend.
Ely Cathedral Centre hosted Ely Photographic Club’s annual exhibition of members’ work.
The event was opened by the mayor of Ely, Councillor Lis Every, and featured more than 100 examples of work created by the club’s 35-strong membership.
Chairman Nick Bowman said: “We are pretty pleased with the support we had from the public. We try and make it better each year but the feedback we have had so far is that it was the best exhibition yet.
“It was nice to be able to give members the opportunity to display their work and some were able to send some of their items as well.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks go to Tesco for providing the refreshments and Hughes for providing a television.”
To learn more about Ely Photographic Club, contact the chairman on 07976 642189.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 6 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats