Human League Star Hoping To Wow Crowds At Forest Gig
EIGHTIES electro pop sensations The Human League, are all set to wow crowds with a dose of heady nostalgia this summer. The band, who have sold some 20 million records worldwide, have been hard at work over the winter months retuning their act and they a
EIGHTIES electro pop sensations The Human League, are all set to wow crowds with a dose of heady nostalgia this summer.
The band, who have sold some 20 million records worldwide, have been hard at work over the winter months retuning their act and they are hoping to bring a touch of 80s style to Thetford when they take to the stage on July 9.
"We've been rehearsing our act non-stop now and we are really looking forward to our first gig in the forest, said group member Joanne Catherall.
"Performing live is what I, and I think the band, enjoy doing the most as it gets you out with the crowd and you can feed off of their reactions."
You may also want to watch:
The group, who have got plans in the pipeline for a new album, will be treating crowds to a feast of all their classic hits including, Mirror Man, Fascination and, of course, Don't You Want Me.
On top of the much-loved favourites, the band will also be featuring a scattering of new material, something which Joanne hopes will be greeted with the approval of their fans, "The demand for gigs and live music has shifted so much since I first started out and I think with the amount of events like these around its important to give people something exciting.
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
"Im definitely looking forward to the show and I hope that everyone who comes is ready to have a great time as well."
The Human League will be performing at High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Near Brandon, Suffolk on Thursday July 9.
Tickets �29.50 (subject to booking fee) are on sale from Forestry Commission Box Office on 01842 814612 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music