Peter Pan the panto is opening next week at Littleport Village Hall
- Credit: Archant
Audiences can catch the National Operatic and Dramatic Association (NODA) award winning group the Littleport Players stage their annual pantomime.
Peter Pan is to be staged on December 8, 9 and 10 at Littleport Village Hall.
Having won a regional award for the outstanding puppets used in Avenue Q this year, the group are making it their mission to try and win another award again with this year’s panto.
A panto spokesman said: “Even to be nominated is a huge achievement especially in a rural village community so we are pulling out all the stops and working really hard to make this year’s pantomime a smash hit with the audiences”.
With success comes pressure on seats - due to the popularity of the pantomimes, there are only a few remaining tickets available from www.ticketsource.co.uk/littleportplayers or Bizzie Lizzie, Littleport.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: “We are ecstatic we have sold out again so soon and if you are not successful in obtaining tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.... sometimes we do have returns and we will try to accommodate everyone.”
Peter Pan is directed by Karen Booth and choreographed by former West End performer Nikki Scott.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut