Six flats and shop could be yours for at least £400k
- Credit: Cheffins
Six flats and a retail unit valued at a guide price of at least £400,000 is up for auction.
The three-storey building in 2-4 Churchgate Street, Soham has a ground floor retail unit with flats on a ground, first and second floor.
Inside are four one-bedroom flats and one three-bedroom flat on the upper floors, with an extra one-bedroom flat on the ground floor.
Auctioneers Cheffins say the building “currently produces £56,690 per annum and offers a fantastic retail and residential investment opportunity.”
All flats are accessed through the side of the building, which lead to rear entrances where there is also a large garden.
The ground floor is also home to Poppies fish and chip shop.
A Cheffins spokesperson added: “Buyers should be aware that planning permission was previously approved on the rear garden, together with the adjacent property 5a White Hart Lane, which is under separate ownership.”
- 1 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 2 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 3 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 4 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 5 Cambridge 'knife-wielder' arrested
- 6 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 7 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 8 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 9 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 10 £1,350 a day (plus VAT) for new chief executive at combined authority
The guided price is between £400,000 - £425,000 and due to be sold at auction on June 15.