HoH Campaign: Give someone caring gift
IF you want to buy someone an usual gift and support our Help Our Hospice campaign at the same time, then read on. Birthday s, anniversaries, Mother s Day or Easter? Buy a present that really counts – a Gift of Care for East Anglia s Children s Hospices.
IF you want to buy someone an usual gift and support our Help Our Hospice campaign at the same time, then read on.
Birthday's, anniversaries, Mother's Day or Easter? Buy a present that really counts - a Gift of Care for East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
As an alternative to traditional presents, help us to make a difference to the lives of the children and families the hospice looks after by buying (or requesting) a Gift of Care.
For example, for £15 you can pay for a play therapy session, or contribute to a music therapy or respite care session at Milton Children's Hospice. You can donate the gift to a family or friend, and EACH will send the recipient a greetings card to let them know what you have bought.
You may also want to watch:
Jill Brown and Guy Wiltshear are getting married later this year. Having already set up home together, they felt traditional wedding gifts wouldn't be necessary and decided to put Gifts of Care on their wedding list instead.
Ross Harper recently celebrated his 35th birthday in style by inviting 150 of his friends and family to a birthday party, but instead of traditional gifts, he asked his guests to bring along a donation to his local children's hospice. EACH supplied their new Gift of Care leaflets and order forms, and even some balloons to help his party go with a swing.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
INFO: We have Gift of Care leaflets in our reception at 38 Market Street, Ely or you can obtain them direct from the Milton Hospice by phoning them on 01953 715559 or at the website: www.each.org.uk.