HoH Campaign: Full support for half and half’
CHILDREN at Little Thetford Primary School ditched their school uniforms in favour of fancy dress for the day in aid of Milton Children s Hospice. The theme was half and half , with some pupils dressed half in summer clothes and half in winter attire, w
CHILDREN at Little Thetford Primary School ditched their school uniforms in favour of fancy dress for the day in aid of Milton Children's Hospice.
The theme was "half and half", with some pupils dressed half in summer clothes and half in winter attire, while others were dressed in half black and half white.
Lesley Phillips, administrator at the school, said: "We've done a lot of fund-raising for charities abroad, and this time we wanted to do something closer to home."
The children were also visited by Tracey Tingey of East Anglia Children's Hospices, who told them about the charity's work.
You may also want to watch:
The school raised more than £220 for the charity.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation