HoH Campaign: 60s theme to musical night out
LITTLEPORT Ex-Servicemen s Club will be the venue for a charity concert and party on Saturday, April 8, in aid of Milton Children s Hospice. The party runs from 8pm until midnight, with 60s-themed group Yarebeat taking to the stage. There will also be a
LITTLEPORT Ex-Servicemen's Club will be the venue for a charity concert and party on Saturday, April 8, in aid of Milton Children's Hospice.
The party runs from 8pm until midnight, with 60s-themed group Yarebeat taking to the stage. There will also be a grand draw with prizes donated from local and national businesses.
INFO: Tickets, priced £5 for guests and £4 for club members, will be available on the door. All proceeds will go to Milton Children's Hospice.
How to help
You may also want to watch:
What You Can Do
You can bring old mobile phones into our reception at 38 Market Street where we have a container. The Cambridge Building Society in Ely at 41 High Street has also agreed to be a collection point for phones so you can take them along there.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
We have a petition to put pressure on the Government to improve the funding given to children's hospices each year. If you would like to sign it, go to: www.cambs24.co.uk where you will be given on-line step-by-step instructions or come into our reception. If you would like to have a copy of the petition or act as a collection point for mobile phones, then contact Debbie Davies on 01353 667831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.