Father Christmas reveals he will be stopping off at Ely Museum to deliver presents to children
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Father Christmas has exclusively revealed to this newspaper that he will be visiting Ely Museum ahead of the big day this month.
Santa will be passing through the city and will stop by at the museum on Saturday, December 15 and Sunday, December 16.
Elie Hughes, museum curator, said: “Every child visiting will receive a present and there will also be the chance for them to enjoy some Christmas crafts.
“It promises to be a fun day for the whole family. Parents and grandparents will find stocking fillers for all ages in our museum shop.”
Refreshments and a tombola is also on the cards for the festive weekend. Doors open on Saturday from 10.30am to 3pm and 1pm to 3.30pm on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance to the museum on the day will be free for everyone. There will be a charge of £3.50 for children wishing to visit Santa.
He will be in his parlour from 10.30am to 12.30pm and from 1pm to 3pm on Saturday and 1pm to 3.30pm on Sunday.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 9 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
For more information, call the museum on: 01353 666655.