HELP OUR HOSPICE: Ways that you can still help
Petition Anyone can sign the petition at our Market Street office and more than 200 already have. It is vital that the Milton Children s Hospice has the money to provide the intensive care and support needed to help sick children and their parents, and by
Anyone can sign the petition at our Market Street office and more than 200 already have. It is vital that the Milton Children's Hospice has the money to provide the intensive care and support needed to help sick children and their parents, and by signing our petition you could be helping to ensure the long-term future of the facility.
We are urging the Government to provide more funding for hospice like Milton. Currently they only received a small fraction of the money needed to run the facility from statuary sources.
Go on line and sign our petition at: www.cambs24.co.uk or come in to the Ely Standard at 38 Market Street and sign up. If you are a business or a shop in the local area and you would be prepared to have a petition form at your premises, let us know. Telephone us on 01353 667831 or email: email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
If you are planning a fund-raising event let us know about it, and we will publicise for you. Drop in to our office, call us on 01353 667831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
If you would like to organise a fund-raising event, go on-line at www.each.org.uk for details and an information pack. You can also phone the Milton fund-raising office on 01223 205180 and ask for more details.
Ray Pritchard's 1001 mobile phone campaign, pictured above, is still going strong, but he is still short of his target. You can drop unwanted mobile phones and used printer cartridges in at our office, Cambridge Building Society, Ely, Cloisters Antiques, Ely and the Atrium Club, Ely.