Virgin Media makes popular kids’ channels free for customers
- Credit: Archant
A TV provider is giving its customers free access to some of its most popular children’s channels during the coronavirus pandemic.
Virgin Media has announced it is offering families a helping hand to keep their children entertained by making seven TV channels free to view until April 21.
The channels on offer include Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito and Nickelodeon.
The upgrade is available to customers on Virgin Media’s Player, Mixit and Maxit bundles at no extra cost.
Eligible customers do not have to do anything and there will be no change to their contract.
You may also want to watch:
The company has also given 2.7 million of its pay monthly mobile customers an additional 10GB of data and unlimited minutes at no extra cost to help them stay connected.
Virgin Media has also zero-rated www.111.nhs.uk, www.nhs.uk and www.gov.uk, meaning customers can access information from the NHS website without fear of going over their data allowance.
- 1 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 2 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 3 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 6 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 10 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam