Hayleigh is named Bluebird Care’s regional manager of the year
- Credit: Archant
A care manager who covers areas in East Cambridgeshire and Fenland has won a regional award.
Hayleigh Warrener, who has been working as a registered manager in Bluebird Care’s Newmarket & Fenland office, received the title regional registered manager of the year.
She was also a runner up in the national category at the 2017 Bluebird Care Awards.
Hayleigh said: “Although I am disappointed not to have won the national award, I am so pleased to be nominated and receive the regional title.
“I had a fantastic day at the awards ceremony meeting likeminded people from all over the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
Carolyn Dailey, director of Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland, said: “We are extremely proud of Hayleigh for reaching the national final.
“The Bluebird Care Awards are a celebration of the extraordinary passion, professionalism and dedication of our care teams and we are delighted to see Hayleigh recognised for her exemplary contribution to caring for people in their own home.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 7 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
At an afternoon tea in London, Hayleigh took part in a panel interview against five other regional winners chosen from more than 200 Bluebird Care offices across the UK.