Hayleigh is named Bluebird Care’s regional manager of the year
- Credit: Archant
A care manager who covers areas in East Cambridgeshire and Fenland has won a regional award.
Hayleigh Warrener, who has been working as a registered manager in Bluebird Care’s Newmarket & Fenland office, received the title regional registered manager of the year.
She was also a runner up in the national category at the 2017 Bluebird Care Awards.
Hayleigh said: “Although I am disappointed not to have won the national award, I am so pleased to be nominated and receive the regional title.
“I had a fantastic day at the awards ceremony meeting likeminded people from all over the UK.”
Carolyn Dailey, director of Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland, said: “We are extremely proud of Hayleigh for reaching the national final.
“The Bluebird Care Awards are a celebration of the extraordinary passion, professionalism and dedication of our care teams and we are delighted to see Hayleigh recognised for her exemplary contribution to caring for people in their own home.”
- 1 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 2 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 3 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 6 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 7 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
- 8 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 9 'Energy and hope' on the agenda for new Ely mayor
- 10 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
At an afternoon tea in London, Hayleigh took part in a panel interview against five other regional winners chosen from more than 200 Bluebird Care offices across the UK.