Have your say on how city could be better
THE people of Ely have been invited to have their say on a range of issues – including parking in the city – by Jim Paice, MP for South-East Cambridgeshire. Mr Paice has launched an interactive survey, at www.telljimpaice.com, to gauge his constituents
THE people of Ely have been invited to have their say on a range of issues - including parking in the city - by Jim Paice, MP for South-East Cambridgeshire.
Mr Paice has launched an interactive survey, at www.telljimpaice.com, to gauge his constituents' views on issues like parking, housing development, policing presence and retail facilities.
Mr Paice said: "Ely is a fantastic place to live and work but I want to hear the views of residents on how things can be improved in the city.
"It is widely considered that parking in the city centre is insufficient but how would residents like this problem addressed? Are people happy with the variety of shops and facilities? Is public service provision increasing in line with housing and population growth?"
You may also want to watch:
Mr Paice intends to share the results of the survey with East Cambridgeshire District Council and local residents.
INFO: Visit www.telljimpaice. com to take part in the survey.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut