Have you seen this man? Police on lookout for man in connection with ‘horrible’ burglary at eldery woman’s home in Burwell
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an e-fit of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a burglary at a ‘vulnerable’ elderly woman’s home in Burwell, which has been described as a ‘horrible crime.’
On Monday March 7, at approximately 9.30pm, four men broke into a house on Isaacson Road. One of the men stayed with the victim in her living room while the other three searched the house. They stole £200, jewellery and cleaning products.
The victim, a woman in her 80s, was not injured during the incident but was badly shaken.
Three of the offenders are described as white young men, possibly in their 20s, wearing dark clothing and scarves around their faces.
The forth man is described as white, aged between 50-60, with short hair and possible marks on his face. This is the man in the e-fit.
You may also want to watch:
The men may have been driving a silver coloured saloon vehicle.
Sergeant Phil Priestley said: “This is a horrible crime committed against a vulnerable woman in her home. I would urge people to look closely at the e-fit and contact police immediately if you have information.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire