Have you seen missing 66-year-old Martin? He was last seen in Mildenhall on Sunday evening
- Credit: Archant
Concern continues to grow for a 66-year-old man from Mildenhall who was last seen at the weekend.
Martin Hardman was last seen in Worlington Road, Mildenhall, at around 11pm on Sunday June 26.
There is concern for Mr Hardman as he had recently received treatment at hospital.
It is believed that he may have travelled to the King’s Lynn area and is also known to visit north Norfolk.
He is described as white, around 5ft 8in tall, of large build, with short grey hair and uses black-framed glasses.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing a black/dark blue t-shirt with white horizontal stripes on it, black trousers and black plimsoll type shoes.
Anyone who believes they may have seen Martin, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools