Have you seen kelpie cross Jack? She went missing between Little Thetford and Stretham at around 10pm on Monday
- Credit: Archant
An Ely woman says she feels as if part of her family is missing since her kelpie cross dog went missing late Monday evening.
Iva McCartney’s female dog Jack – who she says looks a bit like a black and tan husky – went missing on the fields between Little Thetford, Stretham and the Fish and Duck Marina at around 10pm.
Jack, who is 21-months-old, has been part of Iva’s family since November 2015.
Iva, who is offering a reward for information that may lead to Jack’s return, said: “I love her and it is very important that we get her back.
“She’s a part of the family. Jack cannot swim, so is likely to be this side of the river.
“She’s very friendly with people, but is likely to chase live stock.
“She has gone missing before, but only for 30 minutes or so, then she’d come straight back. I’m a bit worried she might have had an encounter with a Muntjack deer or a badger.”
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 10 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
Anyone who has seen her or has any information should call 07707 028191 or email email@example.com