Have you seen kelpie cross Jack? She went missing between Little Thetford and Stretham at around 10pm on Monday
- Credit: Archant
An Ely woman says she feels as if part of her family is missing since her kelpie cross dog went missing late Monday evening.
Iva McCartney’s female dog Jack – who she says looks a bit like a black and tan husky – went missing on the fields between Little Thetford, Stretham and the Fish and Duck Marina at around 10pm.
Jack, who is 21-months-old, has been part of Iva’s family since November 2015.
Iva, who is offering a reward for information that may lead to Jack’s return, said: “I love her and it is very important that we get her back.
“She’s a part of the family. Jack cannot swim, so is likely to be this side of the river.
You may also want to watch:
“She’s very friendly with people, but is likely to chase live stock.
“She has gone missing before, but only for 30 minutes or so, then she’d come straight back. I’m a bit worried she might have had an encounter with a Muntjack deer or a badger.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
Anyone who has seen her or has any information should call 07707 028191 or email email@example.com