Have you seen Jack? Reward offered for missing dog
- Credit: Archant
Owners of a much loved dog have offered a reward to find her after she went missing nearly three months ago while on a walk.
Jack is a female crossbreed and is a husky shape and size.
She is mostly black, with some light tan & white on face, feet, and bottom.
Iva McCartney said: “There have been four potential sightings, but nothing certain, and nothing recently.
“We are worried she has either been found and kept by someone, or she is dead.
You may also want to watch:
“Either way, we would like to know.
“We are offering a large reward for her return or information leading to her return, in case someone is keeping her.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
“However, if she is still living in the wild, attempts to catch her will only push her further away into a different area.
“Dogs in survival mode see humans as predators, which is why we ask people to just let us know the time and place they might have seen her, instead of trying to call, or catch her.
“We have a dog trapping team ready, once her whereabouts are narrowed down a bit.
“If living wild, she could be anywhere within 20 miles radius from where she disappeared at Little Thetford, but we’re hoping that, with the harvest already starting, she would be somewhat easier to spot.”
Jack went missing on May 1 around 10pm during an evening walk. If you see her please Please call 07707-028181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.