Have you seen Badgie the cat? Reward is offered for her safe return
A DESPERATE couple from Little Downham have put up a �150 reward for the return of their missing cat, after spending hundreds of hours frantically searching for the feline that escaped from a cattery almost three months ago.
Laura Porter and her partner Daniel Bowman drive for miles every day as they look for their beloved pet Badgie.
“We go out every day looking for her, we have done that every day since we returned from our holiday,” said Laura.
“Our second cat, which also escaped from the cattery, did turn up; and that is what gives us hope that Badgie is out there somewhere.”
The couple’s two cats - Badgie and Bella - did their disappearing act on June 22; escaping through a roof that had been damaged. The couple were in America at the time; and only discovered their pets were missing when they returned home on July 1.
You may also want to watch:
Amazingly, Bella was found on August 10. Laura said: “I spotted her in a field eating a pigeon, while I was driving along. It took us two hours to coax her out. We took her to the vet, but there was nothing wrong with her, although she is still over grooming, due to stress, and she is really missing Badgie.”
There have been various sighting of four-year-old Badgie, who is still missing. On August 18 she was seen in Lynn Road at Littleport, and four days later she was spotted by a woman who feeds stray cats not far from Oak Lane, Littleport.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
Laura said: “I think she is completely lost; we spend hours looking for her, because we think she has lost her bearings. We feel strongly that we are going to get her back; I am sure she out there somewhere.”
Anyone who has information is asked to contact Laura on 07786986050.