Haul of bicycles worth thousands of pounds stolen from storage
- Credit: Archant
Thieves have stolen 30 brand new bicycles from a storage building in Wilburton.
The bikes, made by Quella, were taken from the building in Stretham Road, overnight on Saturday (May 2) and Sunday (May 3).
Offenders are believed to have gained entry by forcing their way through a padlocked door.
Some of the bikes stolen are marked with ‘Cambridge’ branding, however others that were stolen have either ‘Pembroke’ or ‘Darwin’ on them.
The bikes are only sold by Quella, Halfords and www.wiggle.co.uk and cost more than £300 each.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, or who has been offered the bikes for sale, should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'