New chair appointed for Ely & East Cambs Chamber Committee
- Credit: South East Cambridgeshire Conservatives
Harvey Bibby has been appointed as chair of the Ely & East Cambs Chamber Committee.
The Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce (CCC) announced he will be taking over from Jo Evans who will still remain on the Chamber Board.
“I am delighted to be taking over. Jo has done a fantastic job over the last four years and has provided a great baseline for me to build from,” said Harvey.
Harvey is a marketing and development director at Grovemere Property Limited and has been ‘instrumental’ in the growth of Lancaster Way Business Park in Ely.
He is also a qualified Chartered Surveyor and member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
You may also want to watch:
Harvey said: “East Cambs is in an exciting business growth phase and my new role will be to engage with the local business community making sure their voice is heard both locally and within central government.”
Harvey is taking on this position with immediate effect.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident