Hannah leaps into a job at Littleport
- Credit: Archant
A student received an unexpected offer as part of National Work Experience Week when her work placement led to being offered a permanent job.
Hannah Robbins had a part-time role with Littleport agency, Emerald Frog Marketing. but now joins as a marketing assistant.
Jo Evans, director, said: “Taking part in National Work Experience week, we joined other businesses across the country to give opportunities to young people to gain valuable experience.
“Hannah really impressed us during the programme with her natural talent for marketing, attention to detail and creative approach.”
Hannah, an English Literature student at Anglia Ruskin, said “It was what I’d been searching for since I started my degree, a fantastic opportunity.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve worked so hard to get here and it encourages me to keep going. It goes to show, if you consistently seek out opportunities and work hard, you will get to where you want to be.”
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation