Haddenham Post Office to close for one month for refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
Haddenham Post Office will be temporarily closed for one month for an extensive refurbishment.
To allow for the work to take place, the branch in High Street will temporarily close on Monday January 20 at 5.30pm and due to re-open on Friday February 21 at 9am.
During this temporary closure customers can access Post Office services from any convenient branch including:
- Wilburton Post Office, 34 High Street, Wilburton, CB6 3RA
- Stretham Post Office, 45 High Street, Stretham, CB6 3JQ
You may also want to watch:
Billy Ware, Post Office senior partner relationship manager, said: "We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers during the refurbishment.
"The safety of our customers is of paramount, therefore, to allow for the building work to take place, it will be necessary for the service to close temporarily."
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review