Start half term with a bang by learning samba drumming
- Credit: HADDENHAM ARTS CENTRE
Ever wanted to try out samba drumming? Now's your chance - thanks to a new workshop in East Cambridgeshire.
The Library Presents programme is offering two samba drumming workshops with Anthony Paul at Haddenham Arts Centre.
These will take place this Saturday (May 29) at 11.30am and 1pm.
Each workshop will be one hour long and will be suitable for children aged seven and above, as well as young people and adults. All drums and samba instruments are provided.
"No musical experience is needed but expect lots of fun with beats and rhythm," said organiser Sally MacEachern.
"Even if you have never touched a drum before, Anthony will support you to have a go."
Tickets are £5/£4/£3 and are available in person from Cambridgeshire Libraries or online at www.libray.live/the-library-presents
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 3 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 4 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 7 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 8 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 9 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
- 10 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
The programme is run by Cambridgeshire County Council, working in partnership with Babylon ARTS and is funded by Arts Council England.