Christmas Cornucopia of art and craft at Haddenham Arts Centre
- Credit: Archant
An annual feast of art and craft opens at Haddenham Arts Centre on Saturday November 16 and runs until Christmas Eve.
The centre is open daily from 10am - 5pm for its festive show which is called 'Christmas Cornucopia'.
Caroline Cawley, the new centre manager said: "We're finding an increased desire from people to buy original work from local and regional artists and makers which makes for a much more personal gift.
"We have a wide range of work on offer including jewellery, hand-made glass, ceramics, textiles and one-off pieces of art that you can't find elsewhere."
"We're also running a series of workshops and talks including two from local tutor Fiona Lucraft. The discovery events will include Kettle's Yard the inspiration of Jim and Helen Ede and Feast for the Eyes: Meals in Art which coincides with the Fitzwilliam Exhibition Feast & Fast.
You may also want to watch:
"And we're offering hands on workshops where you can create stained or fused glass Christmas decorations and a lino-print workshop where you can make your own cards.
Find out more about what's on via www.haddenhamartscentre.org.uk
- 1 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache