Gun threat to teenager
A TEENAGER was viciously assaulted and threatened by two men who claimed they had a gun in Littleport last Tuesday. The man was confronted on Station Road at 10.45pm by two men wearing balaclavas, who demanded money before they assaulted him, telling him
A TEENAGER was viciously assaulted and threatened by two men who claimed they had a gun in Littleport last Tuesday.
The man was confronted on Station Road at 10.45pm by two men wearing balaclavas, who demanded money before they assaulted him, telling him they had a gun.
The two men tried to drag the 18-year-old into an alleyway, but he managed to break free and escape to safety.
Detective Constable Mark Plitsch, who is investigating the incident, said police are appealing for anyone with any information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
"This was a violent attack on a young man that has left him shocked and suffering from facial injuries.
"It is vital that we find those responsible for this incident and we need the public's help to do that."
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
He said police are keen to speak to the driver of a car who is believed to have driven past as the attack took place, and a group of young people who were in the area at the time.
INFO: contact Cambridgeshire police on 0845 456 456 4 if you have any information or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.