Grab a free breakfast at Ely Tesco
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers can wake up to a better breakfast as part of a national roadshow that pulls into Ely Tesco’s.
A team of chefs will be serving up free breakfast samples on Thursday March 12 and Friday 13 from 9am to 5pm.
The Better Breakfast campaign aims to raise the importance of the morning meal.
Brian George, campaign founder, said: “Although breakfast is a huge market, consumption is now slipping and people are skipping what was once a staple meal.
“A combination of changing consumer lifestyles, perceived health awareness and changing shopping patterns are having the biggest effect in changing consumer attitudes.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s time someone stuck up for our most beloved and important meal of the day.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound