Gorillaz To Headline This Year's Secret Garden Party: Tickets Available Now
TICKETS for this year s Secret Garden Party are on sale now. Headlining this year s Secret Garden Party will be the multi-sense experience of the Gorillaz Sounds System (DVJ), featuring the music of Gorillaz mixed and remixed with a full visual display,
TICKETS for this year's Secret Garden Party are on sale now.
Headlining this year's Secret Garden Party will be the multi-sense experience of the Gorillaz Sounds System (DVJ), featuring the music of Gorillaz mixed and remixed with a full visual display, sanctioned by none other than Murdoc Niccols himself.
Joining the Gorillaz Sound System is Marina & The Diamonds with one of their few festival appearances, an act tipped by almost every new music pundit from corner to corner of Britain. Mercury Rev, the critically acclaimed winner of NME best album, will make an incredibly rare appearance at a UK festival. They will be joined by ska legends Skatalites and Secret Garden Party's debut signing to its new record label, The Jessie Rose Trip.... creating one of the most exciting and eclectic music bills the festival has ever programmed.
The theme for this year's event will be Fact or Fiction. Inspiration will be taken from Heath Robinson, Escher and Dali; from authors and poets they look to H G Wells, Lewis Carol and Coleridge; for inventors and scientists, figures such Da Vinci, the Wright Brothers and pioneering astrophysicists.
You may also want to watch:
New this summer is an entire land for young gardeners, featuring egg hunts, fancy dress, discos, kite flying, circus shows and workshops, jewellery making and karaoke. For the more mature gardeners there will be restaurants, food talks, cocktail bars, ale tents, massages and the delights (if your pockets are deep enough) of the bellboy-served boutique camp ground. Also new is an area of woodland dedicated to acoustic music, barefoot discos and twilight fire circle tales.
INFO: Tickets for 2010 are on sale priced at �142 + booking fee. That includes camping and parking. Teen tickets for 13-17 year olds will be �115, plus booking fee, and under-13's get in free, but will still need to secure a ticket.
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash