Good SATS Results
PUPILS at Little Thetford Primary School received a visit from MP Jim Paice, this week to congratulate them on their recent SATs results. The MP for South-East Cambridgeshire paid tribute to the hard work of the pupils in Year 6, who had all managed to
PUPILS at Little Thetford Primary School received a visit from MP Jim Paice, this week to congratulate them on their recent SATs results.
The MP for South-East Cambridgeshire paid tribute to the hard work of the pupils in Year 6, who had all managed to achieve level four or higher in Maths, English and Science, making the school one of a select group of 329 schools in England to have achieved this,
"I offer my sincere congratulations to Little Thetford on such an outstanding set of SATs results this year.
"Although exam results are not the only marker of success, these results clearly pay testimony to the hard work of pupils and teachers alike and I was pleased to meet many of them when I visited to open their new library earlier this month." Said Mr Paice.
You may also want to watch:
School headteacher Rob Litton said, "I am over the moon with how the kids have done and I was really pleased that Mr Paice congratulated the pupils because their results were phenomenal and to be one of only 329 schools in the country to have achieved this is fantastic."
MP Jim Paice with the Year 6 pupils and their class teacher Heather Morley. Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments