Good SATS Results
PUPILS at Little Thetford Primary School received a visit from MP Jim Paice, this week to congratulate them on their recent SATs results. The MP for South-East Cambridgeshire paid tribute to the hard work of the pupils in Year 6, who had all managed to
PUPILS at Little Thetford Primary School received a visit from MP Jim Paice, this week to congratulate them on their recent SATs results.
The MP for South-East Cambridgeshire paid tribute to the hard work of the pupils in Year 6, who had all managed to achieve level four or higher in Maths, English and Science, making the school one of a select group of 329 schools in England to have achieved this,
"I offer my sincere congratulations to Little Thetford on such an outstanding set of SATs results this year.
"Although exam results are not the only marker of success, these results clearly pay testimony to the hard work of pupils and teachers alike and I was pleased to meet many of them when I visited to open their new library earlier this month." Said Mr Paice.
School headteacher Rob Litton said, "I am over the moon with how the kids have done and I was really pleased that Mr Paice congratulated the pupils because their results were phenomenal and to be one of only 329 schools in the country to have achieved this is fantastic."
MP Jim Paice with the Year 6 pupils and their class teacher Heather Morley. Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 5 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 6 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 7 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 8 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 9 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 10 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires