Given a mobile friendly new look thanks to a Littleport business.
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport business has helped launch a new mobile friendly website for a firm that finds solutions for noise control in open plan offices.
Sieve Creative has worked closely with new business Acoustic Hubs on the photography and video side of the launch of its new mobile friendly website.
Pete Wales, founding partner at Sieve Creative in Littleport, said: “We were thrilled to be selected by Acoustic Hubs as their chosen creative agency.
“We love working with innovative products such as theirs and we were also excited to work on the launch of the new responsive website.”
Acoustic Hubs, founded by Nick Turner, supplies a product offering businesses and public areas a modern solution to common issues like noise control and stress management within the workplace plus the ability to improve concentration in open plan offices.
You may also want to watch:
The materials used to build The Hub modules include Douglas Fir, a softwood renowned for its strength, durability and appearance. Combined with laminated glass panels by St Gobain and sound absorption and masking from Autex and Soundmask, it has enabled Acoustic Hubs to supply a cutting edge solution for businesses, public places and homes.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone