Given a mobile friendly new look thanks to a Littleport business.
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport business has helped launch a new mobile friendly website for a firm that finds solutions for noise control in open plan offices.
Sieve Creative has worked closely with new business Acoustic Hubs on the photography and video side of the launch of its new mobile friendly website.
Pete Wales, founding partner at Sieve Creative in Littleport, said: “We were thrilled to be selected by Acoustic Hubs as their chosen creative agency.
“We love working with innovative products such as theirs and we were also excited to work on the launch of the new responsive website.”
Acoustic Hubs, founded by Nick Turner, supplies a product offering businesses and public areas a modern solution to common issues like noise control and stress management within the workplace plus the ability to improve concentration in open plan offices.
The materials used to build The Hub modules include Douglas Fir, a softwood renowned for its strength, durability and appearance. Combined with laminated glass panels by St Gobain and sound absorption and masking from Autex and Soundmask, it has enabled Acoustic Hubs to supply a cutting edge solution for businesses, public places and homes.
- 1 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 2 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 5 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 6 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 7 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 9 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 10 Ely City WI share 'exciting projects' for 2022