Given a mobile friendly new look thanks to a Littleport business.
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport business has helped launch a new mobile friendly website for a firm that finds solutions for noise control in open plan offices.
Sieve Creative has worked closely with new business Acoustic Hubs on the photography and video side of the launch of its new mobile friendly website.
Pete Wales, founding partner at Sieve Creative in Littleport, said: “We were thrilled to be selected by Acoustic Hubs as their chosen creative agency.
“We love working with innovative products such as theirs and we were also excited to work on the launch of the new responsive website.”
Acoustic Hubs, founded by Nick Turner, supplies a product offering businesses and public areas a modern solution to common issues like noise control and stress management within the workplace plus the ability to improve concentration in open plan offices.
You may also want to watch:
The materials used to build The Hub modules include Douglas Fir, a softwood renowned for its strength, durability and appearance. Combined with laminated glass panels by St Gobain and sound absorption and masking from Autex and Soundmask, it has enabled Acoustic Hubs to supply a cutting edge solution for businesses, public places and homes.
- 1 Parish council protests after developers switch care home for homes
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Parish council fails to win vote of confidence
- 4 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 5 Charity shop ‘urgently appealing’ for volunteers after reopening
- 6 OBE for former King's Ely principal
- 7 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 8 Ely’s most famous cat is back for more adventures
- 9 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 10 Fire crews tackle blaze at Ely engineering works