Girl hit on head with a bottle
POLICE have launched an appeal for witnesses after three teenage girls were seen fighting in Mill Street, Isleham. One of the girls was hit over the head with a bottle during the incident on July 22. The girls suffered bruising but were not seriously hurt
POLICE have launched an appeal for witnesses after three teenage girls were seen fighting in Mill Street, Isleham.
One of the girls was hit over the head with a bottle during the incident on July 22.
The girls suffered bruising but were not seriously hurt in the fight, which broke out between 10.10pm and 10.40pm.
Despite two adults stepping in to break up the fight, police have been unable to contact witnesses.
Now they are hoping people will come forward and provide vital information which could help with their enquiries.
Ely Police Detective Constable John Yore said: "We would like to speak to the people who split up the fight and anyone else who can help us with information."
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 4 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 5 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 ‘Inspirational’ teacher, Esmeralda, honoured in national teaching awards
- 8 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: The Queen's visits to Cambridgeshire in pictures
- 10 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
INFO: Anyone who has information should contact Dc Yore on 0845 456 4564 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.