Cambridge geneticist Giles Yeo to talk about his new book at St Peter’s Church in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Cambridge geneticist Giles Yeo is coming to St Peter’s Church in Ely to talk about his new book on Tuesday January 22.
Gene Eating tackles the question of why some people eat more than others - instead of looking at how we have become obese.
Giles is a much-loved TV personality and expert who has appeared on BBC prime time’s Horizon, Trust me, I’m a Doctor and Britain’s Fat Fight.
Topping Booksellers, who are organising the event and selling tickets, said: “This will be a fascinating, thought-provoking evening with a world-renowned expert on genetics.”
Places cost £14.99 including a book voucher and admission or £7 for admission-only.
Doors open at 7.10pm and the talk starts at 7.30pm.
Visit www.toppingbooks.co.uk/events/ely/giles-yeo/ to book.
- 1 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 6 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 7 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
- 8 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'