Cambridge geneticist Giles Yeo to talk about his new book at St Peter’s Church in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Cambridge geneticist Giles Yeo is coming to St Peter’s Church in Ely to talk about his new book on Tuesday January 22.
Gene Eating tackles the question of why some people eat more than others - instead of looking at how we have become obese.
Giles is a much-loved TV personality and expert who has appeared on BBC prime time’s Horizon, Trust me, I’m a Doctor and Britain’s Fat Fight.
Topping Booksellers, who are organising the event and selling tickets, said: “This will be a fascinating, thought-provoking evening with a world-renowned expert on genetics.”
Places cost £14.99 including a book voucher and admission or £7 for admission-only.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.10pm and the talk starts at 7.30pm.
Visit www.toppingbooks.co.uk/events/ely/giles-yeo/ to book.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on