GETTING TO KNOW YOU: This week, Sally Talbot answers our quickfire questions
- Credit: Archant
1. What do you do?
Teach yoga locally to humans, and scentwork to pet dogs!
2. Why would people know you?
From coming to yoga or seeing me on dog walks/workshops
You may also want to watch:
3. What are you passionate about?
My dogs, helping people through yoga, and raising money and awareness for Arthur Rank Hospice.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
4. What are your pet hate(s)?
People that don’t indicate while driving, and people who come to class when they’re ill.
5. What is your favourite thing about East Cambridgeshire?
The Fenland views and Ely Cathedral.
6. Which TV programmes have you reaching for the off button, and why?
TOWIE, Made in Chelsea etc - they’re horrendous!
7. If you won £5,000 what would you spend it on?
A brand spanking new yoga hut, and treats for my dogs.
8. Place you would never want to return to and why?
Addenbrooke’s hospital because you’re only there if someone is ill!
9. Which three people would you like to have dinner with?
Take That - there’s only three of them now but if you could squeeze Danny from The Script in I’d be happy.
10. Who would you cross the road to avoid?
11. Who was your childhood hero and why?
My mum and dad - they taught me to get on with things no matter what.
12. Your claim to fame.
I was in the Daily Mirror with Sean Maguire when I was 14 years old!
13. Biggest achievement?
Completing my yoga teacher training, and after 14 years teaching, now having my own mini studio at home. Also, making sure my mum was laid to rest in her home town of Littleport, when the parish council said she couldn’t.
14. Biggest regret?
Never attending the 2012 London Olympics.
15. What character would dress as for a fancy dress party?
I wouldn’t because I hate fancy dress!!