Get your taste buds tingling and be kind to animals at the same time with Ely’s first vegan festival
- Credit: Archant
The first vegan festival is coming to Ely.
Ely Markets hvae announced the first in a series of events to celebrate the diversity of the market place.
The fair is on Saturday October 29 and brings together familiar faces with regional and national traders.
The family-friendly day is for both vegans and v-curious alike, with a chance to discover an array of street food, producers, information and well being.
The high street will be transformed with more than 20 traders including a covered seating area to share a drink.
Among the goodies will be vegan scotch eggs from Food by Lizzi, flatbreads from Replete and indulgent cakes from Audrey’s.
Join the Ely Markets Facebook event for stall announcements and for fringe well being events.
- 1 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 2 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 3 Family banned from turning garage into dining room
- 4 Surgery’s renovation project takes next step forward
- 5 Cricket club's bid to be 'loud and proud' thanks to new ground
- 6 'He saved my life' - Karolina thanks optician after spotting unknown brain tumour
- 7 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
- 8 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 9 Alisa, 17, on how refillable candle business went viral in just five months
- 10 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
• If you are interested in trading contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A series of festive lates are at Ely markets starting Thursday November 17 for six weeks open from 3.30pm to 8pm with stalls music, mulled wine and chestnuts.