Get your taste buds tingling and be kind to animals at the same time with Ely’s first vegan festival
- Credit: Archant
The first vegan festival is coming to Ely.
Ely Markets hvae announced the first in a series of events to celebrate the diversity of the market place.
The fair is on Saturday October 29 and brings together familiar faces with regional and national traders.
The family-friendly day is for both vegans and v-curious alike, with a chance to discover an array of street food, producers, information and well being.
The high street will be transformed with more than 20 traders including a covered seating area to share a drink.
You may also want to watch:
Among the goodies will be vegan scotch eggs from Food by Lizzi, flatbreads from Replete and indulgent cakes from Audrey’s.
Join the Ely Markets Facebook event for stall announcements and for fringe well being events.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
• If you are interested in trading contact email@example.com.
• A series of festive lates are at Ely markets starting Thursday November 17 for six weeks open from 3.30pm to 8pm with stalls music, mulled wine and chestnuts.