GALLERY: Voting lines open to find the 2012 Baby of the Year
ALMOST 90 tots have been entered into this year’s Baby of the Year Competition – and now it’s your chance to vote for the winner.
All the photographs were taken by The Portrait Group during a five-day shoot at Waitrose in Ely. They are all available to view in our galleries, accessible from the Related Links panel at the top right of this page.
The three age group categories for the competition are 0-18 months, 18 months-three years and 3-5 years.
Voting lines are now open and will close on June 15. You can vote as many times as you like – and every second vote gives you an additional free vote.
Each winner will receive a contemporary portrait courtesy of The Portrait Group.
You may also want to watch:
Terms and Conditions: Voting lines close at 23:59 on 15/06/2012. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Please seek the bill payer’s permission before voting. Usual terms and conditions apply – visit our website.
Customer services helpline: 0207 633 5020.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections