Gallery: Sutton Primary School raise more than �300 for Comic Relief
PUPILS at Sutton Primary School raised more than �300 for Comic Relief with a fun-filled pyjama day. With this year s Comic Relief theme encouraging participants to do something funny for money, eager pupils all gathered in the school hall dressed in t
PUPILS at Sutton Primary School raised more than �300 for Comic Relief with a fun-filled pyjama day.
With this year's Comic Relief theme encouraging participants to 'do something funny for money,' eager pupils all gathered in the school hall dressed in their pyjamas and red noses ready for a dance known as the 'wake and shake.'
The whole school took part in the dance with a more than �300 raised for good causes.
Meanwhile, pupils at Millfield School in Littleport did their bit for Comic Relief with a 'wacky hair' day which saw pupils bunch, spike, colour, gel, and truss their hair into outrageous styles to raise money.
You may also want to watch:
The 'wacky hair' theme proved so popular that pupils at St Andrew's School in Soham also took as a part of their Comic Relief activities.
At King's School in Ely, more than 100 students, complete with customary red noses, took part in a sponsored indoor rowing event that saw them pitted against one-another in a big-screen virtual race.
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 3 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 5 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 6 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police
- 9 Mum-of-two battling arthritis tackles year-long workout test
- 10 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease