GALLERY: Revellers raise a glass at Elysian Winter Beer Festival
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people descended on the Maltings in Ely over the weekend to enjoy the sixth Elysian Winter Beer Festival.
Held over Friday and Saturday, the festival saw thousands of pints of real ale and cider quaffed by visitors, including stouts, porters and pale ales from Little Downham brewery Three Blind Mice.
There were also more than 80 other beers and ales on offer from craft breweries in Cambridge, Royston, Wisbech, Waterbeach and Tydd St Giles, as well as offerings from around the UK.
There were more than a dozen ciders, including those from Pickled Pig, in Stretham, and Spinney Abbey, in Wicken.
The event was organised by the Ely and District branch of the Campaign for Real Ale.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the Ely branch of CAMRA, visit www.ely-camra.org.uk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 5 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 8 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening