GALLERY: Antiques, crafts and curios galore at Organs and Bygones
- Credit: Archant
More than £1,500 was raised at this year’s Organs and Bygones event in Little Downham.
Hundreds of people descended on the village hall to enjoy the 23rd edition of the event, which is held in support of air ambulance charity Magpas.
On display was a range of antique petrol cans, signs and models as well as displays of vintage lights and kitchen equipment.
There was a spinner working her magic at a loom while, in the village hall car park, there was a collection of classic cars, motorbikes from March Motorcycle Club and a range of steam engines.
The event is organised by Trevor and Linda Brown.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Brown said: “We raised £1,532 which was a really good result.”
The funds will be handed over to Magpas in the coming weeks.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'