GALLERY: Antiques, crafts and curios galore at Organs and Bygones
- Credit: Archant
More than £1,500 was raised at this year’s Organs and Bygones event in Little Downham.
Hundreds of people descended on the village hall to enjoy the 23rd edition of the event, which is held in support of air ambulance charity Magpas.
On display was a range of antique petrol cans, signs and models as well as displays of vintage lights and kitchen equipment.
There was a spinner working her magic at a loom while, in the village hall car park, there was a collection of classic cars, motorbikes from March Motorcycle Club and a range of steam engines.
The event is organised by Trevor and Linda Brown.
Mrs Brown said: “We raised £1,532 which was a really good result.”
The funds will be handed over to Magpas in the coming weeks.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’