G’s offers unique work opportunity for six lucky candidates
- Credit: Archant
BARWAY agricultural giant G’s is set to offer six people a unique opportunity to join its business enterprise scheme.
As part of the Feeding Britain Initiative, G’s will sponsor six people to take part in a six-month programme that will prepare them to succeed in the working world, either with their own business or as part of the G’s set up.
Successful candidates will be mentored and trained in sales, marketing, finance, retail, communication, project management and general administration as part of the six-month programme.
And, at its conclusion, the six candidates will be given the opportunity to join G’s on a management training scheme or on an apprenticeship programme.
G’s is inviting anyone interested in taking part of complete an application form and return it before August 30 to HR Department, G’s Fresh, Barway, Ely, Cambs, CB7 5TZ or e-mail email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
For an applications forms, or for more information, contact G’s on 01353 727200.
- 1 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 5 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 6 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 9 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
- 10 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career